Sunday, December 18, 2011

Upcoming Attractions...

We'll, I'm heading off to London in just over a week so I thought I'd dust off the ol' blog and get in the habit of writing on here again so I can share my London doings with all of you.

First though, I need to finish up the semester here at Bryan. Classes are over but I need to finish grading papers and exams so I can submit my grade on Tuesday (or earlier). Then it will be time to hop on a plane to Merry ol' Michigan (did you think I was going to say London?) for a week with the family. Then, on the 27th, it will be time to hop on another plane (or two) and be off across the pond...

I'll be spending just over a week in London with a Fine Arts class from Bryan. I've flown over England several times so I'm really looking forward to actually landing there...

No comments:

Post a Comment