Tuesday, December 27, 2011

On the second day after Christmas...

Today's another experiment... Since most major airports like to nickle and dime you by making you pay for Internet access, I'll rebel in the only way I know how and post today's blog from my phone taking advantage of the unlimited data plan I have with Sprint.

Up and at 'Em early this morning as my super long day got started. I was at Detroit Metro by 10am (after catching the Michigan Flyer in Jackson at 8:55am). Flight was delayed an hour but I had planned for delays and got to Atlanta with plenty of time to spare. Chilled in the B gate terminal while I awaited the arrival of the rest of the Bryan Folks.

They got here about sixish and I met them at the North Terminal British Airway where I did some repacking before checking my bag (which they had brought down for me so I didn't have to take it up to Michigan). Now I'm just relaxing in gate E14 as we wait to board the plane to London. In fact, they just started the boarding process so I should wrap this up...

Next post will probably be tomorrow before hitting the hay. I'm sure I'll be tired because I probably won't sleep before then (other than short, restless naps). Hopefully I'll have the picture thing worked out be then...

No comments:

Post a Comment