Monday, December 26, 2011

'Twas the Night Before... The 2nd Day after Christmas...

It's almost here... Tomorrow morning I'll board a plane here in Detroit to Atlanta where I'll join the rest of the Bryan folks to fly over to London. Gotta get my laundry out of the dry and repack my carry-on. The Dayton folks are bring my checked luggage with them down to Atlanta. I'll probably do a little repacking/rearranging down in Atlanta to better use my space.

While I'm taking my camera and laptop with me, I'm going to try to do most of my computing and picture taking with my iPad and iPhone. Wi-Fi and the iCloud will be my friends as I try to embrace some of this 'new' technology. I'm also going to try to use various apps for my photo 'editing' to get "artistic" pictures to share on this here blog...

The only sad part about going on this trip is missing the Ware family Christmas gathering. For those that know my family, you know that we've been camping over the 4th of July weekend for about 30 years or so. Well, we've been doing a similar thing over Christmas since about 1998, I believe. We've used the lodges out at Somerset Beach Camp Ground, a lodge at the Lost Lake Boyscout Camp, and this will be the second year in the lodge at the ol' Manton Campgound. Really gonna miss everybody there...

Well, now that I've written all this, I thought I'd go ahead and try to add picture from my iPad... I seem to have run into a problem... The little gui that you're supposed to click to choose a picture from your computer doesn't seem to work on an iPad. Hmmmmm... What to do? What to do? Guess I'll have to look into that...

No comments:

Post a Comment