Wednesday, December 21, 2011

First leg...

So, the flight went 'smoothly.' That is to say there was a decent bit of turbulence... Not big, bouncy turbulence, but lots of little ups and downs and rocking back and forth kind of turbulence. But we survived!

Also, the plane landed early so I was able to get the Michigan Flyer bus that will get me back to Spring Arbor two hours earlier... Needless to say, I'm grateful that I didn't have to sit in the terminal for two hours waiting for the next bus!

And speaking of the Michigan Flyer, did you know that they provide free wi-fi and bottled water for the trip? I know... Crazy, right? I'm using the wi-fi right now to write this just because I can... And it was either write for a bit, play games on my iPad, or read. I played games on the flight (spelling games to be semi-educational) and I feel a little too loopy tired to read.

It was great to get out of the plane in into the nice cool, winter air up here in Michigan. Of course, I was the only one standing outside for 15 minutes waiting for the bus in just my jeans and a t-shirt, but I do feel an appropriate nickname for me would be "The Polar Bear."

Well, I'm looking forward to getting home and visiting with family and friends...

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment