Friday, December 23, 2011

The Night Before the Night Before Christmas...

Here we are, now just an evening before Christas Eve. I think I pretty much did all my Christmas shopping this afternoon... and most of it was for me... That is to say, much of it was picking up stuff for my trip to London.

I really only had get four presents for my nieces and nephews, and that didn't take to long because I picked up everything I needed at the Toy House (a great place to buy toys... local, strong emphasis on educational toys, and no video games, except for leapsters games). I hope they like them...

For me, I picked up a bluetooth keyboard for my iPad (which I'm using right now) so I can blog a little easier, a stylus for a little more precise control on the screen when needed, a multi-spliter audio jack so several people can listen to music or a movie with , and a couple of adapters to I can connect my camera to my iPad which will hopefully allow me to download pictures to share without having to use my laptop. I'll be testing the camera adapters soon...

Looking forward to Christmas Eve with the family tomorrow. Much still to do and presents still to wrap... Right now my parents, Hiie, Aunt Gerilee, and me are watching the St. Olaf College Christmas Concert... Good Music!

It's almost Christmas and just five for days until takeoff for London... The countdowns continue...

1 comment:

  1. Love the night before, the night before Christmas watching beautiful music on TV, sitting in the warm, dim-lit living room with family all around!

    ReplyDelete