Saturday, December 8, 2012

Lazy weekends...

I like weekends... I often get to sleep in as late as I want, which is really only an hour or two later than I get up during the week, but it feels much later. I am getting better at doing the domestic things in life, like laundry and cleaning, on the weekends when I have more time in my apartment. I guess it is a little sad that it has taken me until my mid 30's figure some of this out...


I've always been good using my weekends for fun stuff like watching sports, going to a movie or two (or three), and hitting the links (when the weather is nice) to get in a round of golf. But those easy things for me because I like them... The previously mentioned domestic things... I don't like them as well, but I see the value in doing them...

No comments:

Post a Comment