Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 10...to much to do and to little time to do it....

We did so much today that my mind literally hurt from visual overload.  The was the Kremlin, a back stage tour at the Stanislavsky Music Theatre, and an mind blowing show at the Lencom theater called Шут Балакирев (in English-Jester Balakirev).  The sad thing is that it’s already 1:45am and I’m exhausted.  So I’ll just put up a couple of pictures and put today’s things in with tomorrow because I need sleep so my body and recoup…

 This is a shot of one of the Seven Sisters beyond a statue in Victory Park

 One of the hundreds (or so it seems) churches that I've taken pictures of while over here

 And finally, a family of ducks that Barbara Bush gave to a park 
(it had something to do with a Russian fairy tale)

No comments:

Post a Comment